Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Freelancing Gems is Australia’s FIRST digital jobs platform that is dedicated to championing women in the gig economy who freelance, consult, work part time, sole-trade or side hustle. We help Australian employers and recruiters connect with “Rare Gems” of female talent quickly, allowing them to scale or grow their businesses on demand. We also offer permanent recruitment and headhunting packages for our clients.
We are looking for a recruiter to join our growing team in a part time or full time capacity and be part of the foundation team that is changing the future of work for women.
Freelancing Gems has a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
Is this YOU? Do you want to work in a business that is an industry game changer? Are you looking for flexibility and to do more work that matters? If you answered yes to any of the above we want to chat!
Our success is demonstrated by the impact we have on our members work lives, via job opportunities, education, growth in their careers and their ability to charge competitively.
Our primary service is to quickly connect employers to amazing female talent looking for their next contract, freelance, part time or maternity cover job via our jobs platform. Within our first year we have connected hundreds of women with job opportunities and are working on bringing larger scale contracts onboard. We are looking for a talent acquisition coordinator to be our first point of contact with candidates and work closely with our Talent Acquisition Manager to fill all employers talent needs.
You will be a positive, proactive individual with a can-do attitude who takes responsibility for the success of their work. You will feel passionately about diversity and our mission and be prepared to level up to do the best work of your career.
What you will do?
- Proactively identify and attract prospective candidates in a variety of different industries.
- 360 recruitment – you will own the process from start to finish, from placing the job ad to reference checks.
- Finding the rare gems in the market to ensure quality hire and high retention rate for our employers.
- Ensuring seamless induction and onboarding for the successful candidate.
- Conducting placement follow ups to compliment our recruitment services.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with recruitment campaigns.
- Connect with prospective freelancers who also champion women at work and convert them to the Freelancing Gems platform.
- Represent Freelancing Gems at events, flying the flag for our values and mission to attract more business to us. You are a true brand ambassador.
- Ensure every candidate receives an experience that exceeds their expectations.
What we are looking for?
- Few years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record.
- Experience in recruiting in the hospitality industry is desirable.
- You value diversity and take pride in successfully matching employers and candidates that will make magic together.
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission at Freelancing Gems to attract the right candidates and members.
- Someone who is a pleasure to work with.
What we offer
- A company that leads from the front on women’s issues and has created a high performing culture driven by our mission to have a positive impact on the future of work for our members.
- Flexible approach to work – This is a part time or full time role, we can offer work from home days. We value family and want to make sure you don’t miss the kids swimming carnival if that’s important to you.
- A commitment to supporting the development of each member of our team via annual professional development opportunities.
- A positive work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and while our business supports women and marginalized genders we encourage all people that fit the criteria to apply.
Please include a cover letter and your CV and tell us a bit about what issue facing women is on your agenda. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.