Freelancing Gems is looking for an Advertising and Marketing Intern for 1 day a week.
The successful Intern will work closely with the Advertising & Partnership Director and the Marketing Director in the Newstead, Brisbane office.
Hours are 9.00 am – 5.00 pm- you can pick the work day that works for you.
Responsibilities will include:
– Creation of sales leads and generation
– Reach out to new business leads
– Database management
– Content writing
– Event Assistance – planning and managing
– Supporting the wider Freelancing Gems Team across multiple advertising and marketing projects
– Creating custom content for brands across various content channels i.e. FG Blog
– Studying marketing, media studies or advertising
– Sales and marketing skills a must
– Great with excel: Loves organisation and spreadsheets and putting together timelines
– Creative ability i.e. Canva or design skills are a plus
– Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
– Good planning & problem solving skills
– High level attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
– Isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in all aspects of this start up business
– Understands the social & digital media landscape
– Shows high levels self-motivation
*Ideally intern has own laptop to use for work
If this sounds like you, please send us your application via the ‘apply now’ button above.