What we do
We support businesses by identifying areas of opportunity to attract, retain and grow your people. Our services include:
- Diversity and inclusion strategy
- Leadership D&I training workshops
- Employer brand audits and campaigns
- Pay gap advisory, analysis and benchmarking
- Recruitment campaigns that attract diverse talent
We must note that while we do champion women and marginalised genders at work, we do not discriminate and so do present male candidates where they are the right fit. We are committed to being an equal opportunity business that provides for everyone to shine.
We are game changers in the recruitment industry.
- Our foundations are rooted in technology
- Our purpose-built job matching tool uses Artificial Intelligence to match candidates not only on skills and experience but also on cultural fit.
- We are the only recruitment service in Australia that supports women holistically throughout their career journey.
Building diverse workforces
The employers we work with understand that the future of work has changed.
- Diverse workforces are statistically higher performing, with lower staff turnover, higher profits and smarter decision-making
- Our clients are committed to creating workplaces where inclusivity is encouraged, where everyone belongs and where women’s contributions are valued and paid equally.
The traditional recruitment agency model needs a shake-up.
- We are on a mission to break barriers between finding meaningful work opportunities for women and accessing skilled, available talent for employers.
- And we are committed to connecting employers with hiring opportunities that demonstrate diversity and inclusion are priorities for them in 2023 and beyond.
We only place candidates with our clients that we would employ ourselves.
- Our standards are high and we are driven by providing our clients with remarkable people and providing opportunities for women and marginalised genders to shine.
You're in good company
Recruit with impact
Have a permanent role to fill? With our Headhunting Packages, you’ll gain access to a shortlist of candidates.
Our team will manage the talent acquisition campaign, candidate screening and shortlisting for one flat fee.
Then it’s over to you to interview and select the final candidate.
By working with us you are broadening your available talent pool.
Our goal is to support people from any and all backgrounds to find meaningful job opportunities.
Priced from $7k to $15k
Why a DE&I employer brand audit is important to your business
Gem Recruitment’s DE&I Employer Brand Audit is designed to support your organisation to create an effective strategy towards attracting and maintaining an inclusive workplace, specifically in how you attract women and marginalised genders to your organisation.
A DE&I brand audit is an evidence-based strategy that evaluates the effectiveness of your organisation’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in attracting diverse talents to your business.
It involves establishing your organisation’s DE&I benchmarks to identify areas for improvement in attracting, supporting, retaining and promoting candidates and employees from diverse backgrounds.
The Employer Brand Audit empowers you to understand what matters most to your current and future employees and to align all future initiatives to attract, retain and develop your people in a manner that resonates with your DE&I objectives.
The future of work has changed and by choosing to work with Gem Recruitment, your organisation is showing their commitment to:
- Prioritising DE&I to create workplaces where everyone belongs
- Attracting and retaining diverse people
- Gender equality and providing women with access to meaningful opportunities
- Investing in your leaders to limit organisational bias
- Being a champion of change at work
- Making the economic security of women a priority in line with the QLD Government Strategy for Women 2022 – 2027
- Pay gap reporting and advisory in line with the Albanese Government mandate
- Opportunity to benchmark your impact with our Annual Gender Equality Score Card
The future of work is inclusive, diverse & flexible.
Is your business ready?
“Thanks for such a speedy, professional and seamless recruitment process.
All three candidates were carefully selected, with something different to offer. It’s been a wonderful experience working with you and Fleur.”
Boost your business and workforce diversity with our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion services by Gem Recruitment.
Enquiry via the form below and we’ll get straight back to you.