Accountants & Bookkeepers
About the Job or Project
Freelance Accountants & Bookkeepers, remote work, choose your own hours.
We are seeking expressions of interest for qualified accountants and bookkeepers for varied client work.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
- Relevant bachelor degree
- CA or CPA qualified is not required but would be beneficial.
- Experience with the Xero App suite
- Ability to review and prepare individual tax returns (PAYG) including rental property schedules in Xero
- Ability to review and prepare income tax return in Xero (Sole Trader)
- Ability to review and prepare business activity statements in Xero (BAS)
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about helping clients
- Great organization skills – can manage your own workflow
- Problem solving mindset – looks for solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys completing tax compliance work
Required Skills and Services
About Freelancing Gems
Freelancing Gems is an intelligent jobs marketplace for female freelancers that showcases the rarest gems of talent, across ALL industries. We champion the freelancers, the consultants, the sole-traders, the small business owners and the side-hustlers by providing a digital platform for Australian employers to find and hire the best talent. The platform uses an AI-driven matching model using machine learning to immediately connect talent with suitable roles and employers to skilled, available freelancers.
We’re closing the gap on gender inequalities by improving workforce participation rates and pay parity for women. We have a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
How to Apply
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please submit your application below or email email@example.com
This job advertisement has expired.