Admin Assistant at Beautiful Hanworth House
Do you want a workplace where two days are never the same, flexible hours and stunning office? Are you tech savvy, creative and have great attention to detail? This role is for you!
We are looking for a skilled administrator to assist at Hanworth House, a heritage home renting 20 rooms and hosting weddings and fundraising events. This is a casual role covering maternity leave currently until February 2022 with the potential for ongoing role after.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to troubleshoot small computer/printer problems
- An understanding of rooming agreements and the RTA
- Proven ability to work individually
- Drivers licence and vehicle
- High levels of verbal and written communication
- Flexibility with hours – casual role usually 20-25 hours a week
- Great working environment
- Beautiful surroundings
- Onsite training prior to taking on the role
- Microsoft word, excel and outlook
To learn more about Hanworth check out www.hanworthhouse.com.au
To apply please connect below with your resume and cover letter.
This job advertisement has expired.