Assistant Fashion Designer
About the Job or Project
Are you a passionate fashion enthusiast with a keen eye for emerging trends and a desire to make your mark in the industry? If so, we invite you to join our team at Examples Prod. as an Assistant Fashion Designer on a freelance basis. We’re on the hunt for creative individuals who can help us produce 1-2 exciting SKUs for our retail brand.
- Collaborate on the design and development of men’s fashion products, including but not limited to pants, jackets, shirts, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest fashion trends and incorporate them into our product designs.
- Work in synergy with our team to create fashion pieces that resonate with a fashion-conscious audience under 30 years of age.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- A passion for fashion and a strong creative vision.
- An understanding of the ever-evolving world of fashion trends.
- A portfolio that showcases your design skills and creativity.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to work on a freelance basis.
If you find inspiration in brands like Kiko Kostadinav, Acne Studios, Our Legacy, Cmmawear, and others that push the boundaries of fashion, we encourage you to apply.
Required Skills and Services
About Examples Prod.
Welcome to EXAMPLES©. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best product, with a focus on quality, fit and dependability.
Founded in 2019 by 2 friends, EXAMPLES© started with the hope of creating a “perfect” fitting T-Shirt.
It took us over a year of back and forth sampling, and eventually, two trips overseas to figure out the means of our garment production.
We really do hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today