Beauty Therapist & Social Media Coordinator
About the company:
Kalana Natural Rejuvenation Clinic is a safe haven where you can rejuvenate your body and through our treatments achieve surgical transformation without the surgery.
Located in the Northern Beaches of Sydney Australia, we offer the latest medical technologies to improve and maintain the beauty of your skin and body. We have a holistic approach and through our education, support, guidance and treatments, help clients achieve their goals.
About the Role:
We’re on the hunt for someone who has passion for beauty and is also a skilled content creator!
Duties will include:
- Performing the following facial treatments
- Light Therapy
- Oxygen Treatment
- Biocurrent Treatment
- Ultrasonic Facial
- Performing the following body treatments:
- Fat Freezing
- Ultrasound Fat Cavitation
- RF Skin Tightening
- Client consultations and developing treatment plans and packages.
- Client reports and related administrative tasks and follow up.
- Holistic minded and understands that although we are treating the surface we need to get to the root cause of conditions to be able to truly heal and set our clients up for success
- Management of our social media pages.
- Creating Video Content Vlogs and Blogs
- Filming content, editing and uploading it to the various social media channels. E.g. facebook, Instagram, tik tok
- Create your own personal brand image to support the brand as a marketer and influencer.
- Source online influencers and athletes to represent Brand
- Monitor for current trends online
- Organise Giveaways, Competitions, Challenges
- Confident and a great communicator
- Great at building relationships
The right candidate will have the following:
- Certificate IV or above in Beauty OR currently be studying beauty OR have qualifications in Skin Anatomy/ knowledge of skin
- Experience performing facials and Microdermabrasion
- Be able to show examples of content creation e.g. engaging posts/videos/reels on previous employer or personal social media pages
- Be able to work autonomously, creating a content plan, marketing Strategies, editing and uploading the finished piece in line with brand directives. Whilst you’ll collaborate with the director, you’ll need to be motivated day to day to come up with new ideas and deliver on them.
- Passionate and able to use all social media platforms
- Knowledge of some type of editing software to create final content whether that be app based or computer based
- Great time management
- Great verbal and written skills
- Have amazing customer service
What You’ll Get From Us
You will enjoy numerous benefits including:
- Job satisfaction
- Ongoing training
- Working in a positive environment
- Career progression
- Regular pay reviews
- Training in body contouring if you do not already have the experience
- Development and training to be the best in the industry
- Flexibility – some of the hours will be work from home
If you think you are the right fit for this role please connect below with your resume and cover letter.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today