Bookkeeper / Office Support
About the Job or Project
Bookkeeper and Office Support
Seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper & Office Support at Lepol Metal Work Pty Ltd in Mordialloc, VIC
Lepol Metal Work is a local steel manufacturing company with on average a 30-person team. We predominately work on large-scale construction projects, Hospitals, highrises, data centers, etc. Lepol was founded in 1976 and has been largely a family-run and operated company. Over the last 6 years, the business has seen a large growth period and is projected to continue doing so. The company is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper and Office Support to manage accounts, order entry, payroll, and general office administration. Any experience in Marketing would be of high value. It is expected that this role would be a 24-30 hour working week
You will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the Company and will report to the Director. The role will focus on maintaining transactional accounting entries, payroll & superannuation, order entry, invoicing clients, providing monthly statements, and minor Marketing will also form part of this mixed role position.
The Successful Candidate
You will have previous experience working in a similar role in a small to mid-size company, having excellent time and task management abilities, high attention to detail, knowledge of accounting standards, and good communication skills. You will be energetic, positive, focused, and have the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff.
Experience in Accounting, Finance, and Marketing with knowledge, and appropriate skills.
- Registered BAS Agent
- Minimum of three to five years in a related role.
- Proven experience as a Bookkeeper or Accountant in a similar size SME organisation.
- Experience and level of understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Experience and level of knowledge of all finance, taxation, and payroll statutory legislation and regulations.
- Proficiency in using finance software packages including Xero, MS Office suite, and Excel skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA or similar will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of AroFlo (or other manufacturing software) would be an advantage.
- Marketing Experience (LinkedIn, Webpage Etc)
- Experience with HR and industrial relations
This is an incredible opportunity to bring your passion, experience, and dedication to be a part of an exciting, enthusiastic friendly team. To apply for this position, click the ‘Apply Now’ attaching your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please connect below and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV
This job advertisement has expired.