Brand and Experience Manager
We are looking for a new team member to join our fast growing online business specialising in makeup for women over 40.
Amanda Ramsay is an award winning makeup artist, educator and age-positive crusader who is passionate about empowering women that the beauty industry has somewhat ignored.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in supporting the direction of our online business as it continues to grow. This will be a very hands on role and pivotal to supporting Amanda and driving the marketing and digital strategy taking the business to the next level.
Qualifications & experience
Relevant experience in marketing and social media
- WiX, Shopify, Klaviyo, Canva, ClickUp, InShot, GSuite
- Photography and videography capabilities are desirable
- Background or interest in makeup and beauty is desirable
- Experience creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong technical understanding and experience in E-mail marketing
- Proven Experience in SEO and Social Media Marketing including an array of digital analytics tools.
- Exceptional written and creative communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and time management.
- Be proactive, a problem solver and an independent worker
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supporting Amanda with customer enquiries, scheduling events and product collaboration coordination
- Planning, implementing and maintaining a customer retention strategy.
- Lead the Marketing Strategy by developing strategies to reach our target audience liaising directly with Amanda.
- Implement, oversee and be accountable for our email campaigns, social media content and strategy; blog and creating website content.
- Plan, build, and execute end-to-end digital and nondigital B2C marketing campaigns
- Plan, build and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and opportunities in target markets.
- Be proactive and collaborative with strategic opportunities.
- Develop and lead the organisation’s e-commerce digital strategies, with the aim of increasing traffic, driving customer engagement, and conversion online
- Implement strategies and tactics to drive conversion and webshop growth
- Report on insights around site traffic and other e-commerce metrics with google analytics and other tools.
- You will be a part of a small friendly team that love what we do.
- Your position would be a mix of the ability to work remotely and in-house in Currumbin
- An opportunity for you to be a part of a passionate team where your position can blossom as our business grows.
- Wage and hours will be agreed based on previous experience and qualifications, and after establishing the particular role for the successful applicant.
- We are looking for someone who is extremely organised, can multi-task, manage all situations in a professional manner, and who is calm and pragmatic.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today