Client Support Coordinator
About the Job or Project
Are you looking for a meaningful role?
Suited to Success Brisbane are looking for a Client Support Coordinator to join the team on a part time basis.
About the role:
The Client Support Coordinator is dedicated to delivering best practice support and care to our clients. This includes supporting clients in accessing STS’ services (including virtual / remote services), building and stewarding relationships with referral and community partners, and assisting in program implementation. This role also plays in important part in the evaluation of our programs and services. The Client Support Coordinator works closely with our volunteer team. Across all elements of the role, the Client Support Coordinator ensures service standards are met and policies and procedures are adhered to.
The Client Support Coordinator works across five key areas:
– Client Support
– Community Engagement
– Ongoing Client Connection
– Virtual Support
– Quality Management
Ideal Applicant or Experience
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the community services sector, with demonstrated experience in providing excellent client support and care, community group liaison, and/or supporting program implementation.
– Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of stakeholders. Experience working with vulnerable populations is essential, and experience working with volunteers is highly desirable.
– Demonstrated experience in working in partnership with other organisations, and in building and growing relationships with other organisations.
– Experience working in the administrative aspects of client support, including scheduling, managing correspondence, and data management.
– High-level of confidence in working with databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom and scheduling programs.
– A track record of working ethically, using sound judgement, and dealing sensitively with confidential information.
– Comprehensively insured Motor Vehicle, Current Driver’s Licence and willingness to drive and use own vehicle (if required) in the course of work.
– Holding or obtaining a Working with Children clearance.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
A meaningful role where your efforts make a difference in the lives around you. Be a part of a small, fun, energetic team in a growth stage.
About Suited to Success
Suited to Success is a not-for-profit community organisation that helps people overcome the barriers to employment. Established in 2008, we have supported thousands of people on their journey to secure lasting employment.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the role.
This job advertisement has expired.