About the Job or Project
We’re a small and vibrant conference management consultancy. We curate conferences for clients in the not for profit sector and membership associations. We work with our clients to delivery tailored solutions ranging from large scale, multi day conferences to smaller specialised events.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We want to hear from you if you have at least three years conference management experience and are ready to hit the ground running. You’ll need:
- great organisational skills with a flexible attitude
- recent experience providing end to end conference management services (registrations, reporting, speaker management, on site logistics, sponsorship and exhibition coordination, venue and supplier liaison and other as required)
- to be exceptionally customer focused
- budget management experience
- extra points for experience using EventsAir
- be ready to thrive in a supportive environment
This is a busy and rewarding role, with some outside hours required.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
We provide a flexible work environment and will consider part-time or contract arrangements. We offer variety, opportunities for growth and some travel is involved.
We have excellent systems in place and we provide full training and support.
We’re members of Meetings and Events Australia.
How to Apply
Please apply with your cv and details listing why you’ll be amazing in this role via the form below. A full position description can be provided.
This job advertisement has expired.