Content / Blog Writer
About the Job or Project
We have a few clients who are in need of some content to be produced across:
- Downloadable Assets (ebooks)
- A few website pages
- Email comms
The clients are in the accounting space, and due to capacity we require a freelancer to produce required content items over the coming 4-6 weeks on the lead up to Christmas.
The blogs will be around 500-800 words in length each. You will be required to use what information we may already have and do some research on the topics also. Blogs should be written with SEO best practices in mind also.
The ebooks will be approx 2000-3000 words. We have a lot of information for each ebook already, there will however be some research needed to flesh out some parts.
We are making updates to a few client websites and require some copy to be written. These pages are for specific services, and also for specific industries the clients may be targeting (e.g. tradies, hospitality businesses). Max 400 words per page.
There will be a few EDMs to produce which require some copy. These jobs will be lite, and influenced by the content produced above.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- You have experience in writing good quality content that is easy to consume and actually makes sense.
- Are able to adapt to the industry you are writing for (e.g. Accounting and advisory)
- Have exceptional attention to detail (errors and typos are a killer when clients pick them up).
- You produce blog content with SEO best practices in mind.
- Can put yourself into the readers shoes by understanding who they are on a very deep level.
- Can do your own research when required.
- Can understand the brand tone and personality you are writing for.
- Can turn things around quite quickly (i.e. not taking over a week to finish just one blog).
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
There is an opportunity to take on more work as our need grows in the coming months. You also have the opportunity to make accounting content… GOOD CONTENT! It’s hard to do, but not impossible 😉
We are always looking for good content writers who understand the clients we work with, so when we find the right one, we hold on for dear life.
About Practice and Pixels
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Please also include examples of your work.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today