Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator
If you live for social media, work smart and fast, have a passion for visual storytelling and can turn a quick snap into engaging content in just a few clicks, we want you!
WHO WE ARE
We’re an emerging digital arts brand with a focus on photography, content creation, music production and podcasting. We house one of the Gold Coast’s largest photographic studios, plus purpose-built recording and podcasting studios, and we thrive on helping artists, entrepreneurs, hustlers and scale-ups to grow. We deliver hands-on learning and skill mastery through workshops, masterclasses and courses to provide the tactical skills our clients need to elevate their brand and perfect their passion NOW.
WHY WE NEED YOU
One76 is the Coast’s best kept secret and it’s time to tell our story – boldly, creatively and with a serious dose of fun. You’ll balance strategic thinking with tactical execution: one minute you’re campaign planning, the next you’re shooting BTS footage for our Stories and crafting killer captions. You’re fast on your feet, handy with a camera (iPhone or the real deal), have a great aesthetic, live and breathe social media, and creative arts is your thing. Music. Podcasting. Social content. Copywriting. Visuals. You’re a storyteller bursting with creative ideas, and we’ve got a story ready to be heard.
(This role is 3 days per week – Mon, Tues, Thurs. Perfect to complement your side hustle.)
- Create, develop, engage and leverage social media communities
- Create strategic content calendar, forward-planning imagery, captions, hashtags and campaigns
- Design and create social media assets and image libraries (video, photo, Stories, Reels etc)
- Write SEO-focused, easily digestible, sharable blogs and lead magnets, such as downloads, white papers, guides and checklists
- Write, update and manage websites across brands
- Align organic digital content with paid campaigns to leverage budget allocation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including long format blogs, short social captions and eDM copy
- Analytical expertise in reviewing and reporting on campaign performance
- Design skills (Canva, Unfold, In Design, Photoshop and video editing) to create social assets, Reels, Stories, eDM banners etc
- Photographic skills (behind the scenes, flat lays, lifestyle) for social media assets (you don’t need to be a photographer – an iPhone, a great eye and skills with photo editing apps will get the job done)
- Project management across multiple initiatives with competing deadlines
- Social media management across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, including creating content, posting, leveraging and reporting
- Expertise in the following platforms:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Multimedia or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role / professional environment
WHO ARE YOU?
- Visual storyteller
- Works fast, smart and autonomously
- Sees opportunities, not obstacles
- Attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Big picture thinking, laser focus on tactical execution
- Commercial mindset
- Exceptional time management, reliability and organisational skills
READY TO APPLY?
Connect below with your application and CV.
*Bonus points for creativity* Show us why you’re the best person for this role – create a short vid, a social post, draft an Insta Story . . . get inspired and show us your best work!
We’re interviewing for this role now – get in quick and make it yours.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today