Content Marketing Specialist
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 49 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Why you should join us
Due to consistent growth, NTI is now looking to bring on an experienced mixed media Content Specialist to bring life to content that promotes our brand, tells our story and drives commercial outcomes. You will report to the Marketing Communications Manager and will have a hand in all facets of external communications, content creation, campaign management and brand development. Day to day you will:
- Support the planning and execution of the content marketing strategy
- Write, create and curate content for campaigns, NTI websites and social media platforms
- Develop collateral and sales materials to support campaigns and brand promotion
- Identify and deliver video content aligned to NTI brand strategy
- Manage relationships with external partners and suppliers to deliver the content strategy
Why we’ll love you:
You will live and breathe content, bringing a creative yet commercially minded approach to the work you produce. You will have the ability to articulate the ‘why’ and be able to partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on your campaigns. You will be someone who loves being hands on and operational, but is able to bring a strategic lens to your work. In addition you will have:
- Four to six years’ demonstrated experience in a mixed media content role
- Experience working with highly technical and specialist content
- A creative flair – you will ‘challenge the norm’ and deliver memorable and effective content
- Exceptional influencing skills and able to build meaningful stakeholder relationships
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline
What we’ll offer you:
- A culture that inspires effort and rewards success
- Clear development and progression opportunities
- Competitive incentive scheme
- Financial and lifestyle benefits program
If you’d like to join our Marketing and Communications team, please apply below.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today