About the Job or Project
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
As part of a language validation team, you will copyedit, proofread and annotate marketing material. You will also work closely with writers and other creative team members to maintain the highest possible quality standards. The ideal candidate is technically savvy with a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring clarity and accuracy. Being flexible, adaptable and results-driven, with an ability to focus and prioritise in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is critical in this role.
This is a freelance remote position with work coming in intermittently and would require you to work in the APAC timezone (for collaboration purposes).
- Validating customer-facing marketing content across multiple digital channels with a focus on consistency with brand tone of voice, personality and cultural relevance
- Edit and proofread editorial, marketing, and social media copy
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure clarity and accuracy in communications
- Leverage glossaries and style guides to ensure brand alignment
- Responsible for ensuring product and technical accuracy, as well as linguistic accuracy (grammar and spelling, cultural fit)
- Responsible for providing ongoing guidance and feedback
- Proactively contribute ideas for process improvement
- Responsible for keeping own product and brand knowledge up to date
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in copyediting and/or subediting for both marketing and technical materials for the Australian market
- Must also have a nuanced understanding of language conventions, style and usage
- Experience working for global brands
- Working knowledge of translation and project management tools
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work as a team member
- Must be able to perform effectively and efficiently under time pressure
- Solid understanding and grounding in the Australian English style, usage, grammar, and punctuation
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to focus and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and able to adapt within an environment of constant change
- Ideal candidates will have previous editorial, proofreading, and localisation experience at an advertising agency, marketing communications group, or localisation/transcreation agency
Required Skills and Services
About Hogarth Worldwide
Hogarth Worldwide is a WPP-owned global company that provides marketing Implementation services, including all-channel production and language services to blue-chip international companies.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please submit your application below addressed to Eugenia. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today