About the Job or Project
Looking for a retainer client to kick off 2023?
SustainDigital has partnered with an exciting children’s apparel brand. They are female-founded and award-winning, for their innovative solutions which have changed the lives of mothers and their children all over Australia.
As part of a newly formed marketing team and newly developed content strategy, they are looking for a skilled copywriter who has a great understanding of all facets of e-commerce copy. You will be responsible for planning and developing inspiring and informative copy that propels us to market leader status. We are looking for someone who has experience across both short and long-form copy, including blogs, edms, paid media ads, website copy, product copy, print and packaging. The full shabang!
What’s On Offer
- Part-time role, 2-3 days per week, which could suit a freelance copywriter who is looking for stable and guaranteed work alongside other projects.
- 1-2 days per week at the Zetland-based office/studio, to collaborate with the wide marketing and brand team, and the rest WFH/flexible
Ideal Applicant or Experience
The Ideal Candidate
- excellent copywriting portfolio with strong examples across a range of channels listed above
- great understanding of SEO and optimizing web copy
- editing and proofreading abilities
- ability to work both independently and in a team
- ability to craft and create user-friendly and engaging content that resonates with our target audiences
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Salary – $90K+S pro rata
- Beautiful office space
- Wellness and team events and socials
- Birthday day off
About Sustain Digital
How to Apply
Please apply today and submit your resume if you’re looking for your next opportunity to showcase your creativity and be part of a great team. Shortlisted applicants will be required to share examples of relevant work as part of the interview process.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today