About the Job or Project
MAISON de SABRÉ is Australia’s fastest growing luxury leather goods brand. We’re a team of mark makers that are disrupting the luxury space through materials innovation, statement design and unexpected playfulness. We create timeless collections in nature inspired colors that are loved in over 131 countries.
As our copywriter you will be supported by the Creative and Marketing team to bring our brand voice and persona across all our organic and paid media channels. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your fashion vocabulary in a playful and elevated tone. Your experience with copywriting will be essential to connecting our brand voice to our imagery across the MAISON de SABRÉ brand.
- Being the passionate and maniacal owner of the holistic voice for the MAISON de SABRÉ brand.
- Creating engaging brand and conversion-centric copy for digital campaigns and email marketing
- Writing creative and engaging copy for social media content in line with the brand guidelines
- Creating website copy with a strong focus on brand differentiation, seamless customer experience and SEO that includes but is not limited to landing pages, product pages and blogs.
- Work in collaboration with our in-house creative team to conceptualize, develop and executive campaign copy
- Developing compelling customer journey communications for a customer-centric experience
- Work in collaboration with localisation teams to guide translation of content into Japanese and/or other languages.
- Copywriting, proofing and reviewing longer form brand documentation and providing ad hoc copywriting support for projects
- Attending agency partner meetings and briefings, and providing strategic guidance to marketing campaigns as needed.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in creative, ecommerce advertising, email marketing copywriting (preferably in luxury, fashion, or beauty).
- Excellent English writing, speaking and presentation skills with exceptional spelling and grammar.
- Creative thinker with the ability to write compelling copy for different media platforms
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Active team player, providing dynamic input to team conversations and ideas
Required Skills and Services
About Maison de Sabre
Innovation meets heritage craftsmanship in our signature collection of daily companion pieces. Personalised leather. Nature-inspired hues. Designed to ignite your ambition.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.