Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service – Accounts – Internal sales
Freelancing Gems has partnered with a family owned business with over 20 years experience in supplying window coverings across Brisbane.
They are seeking a hardworking, well presented, well spoken, bubbly, self-motivated individual with a high level of data entry management, CRM Knowledge, experience in QuickBooks accounting software.(is preferred)
As well a high level of customer service experience to take on an autonomously role.
The successful applicant will be a go getter and apart of the forefront of the customer service team and must be highly organised and have strong communication skills and impeccable work ethic.
The candidate will be experienced proven (3 year plus) Administrator/Data Management and the ability to use your skills to ensure the smooth running of the reception area including booking of sales representatives & job appointments and a high attention to detail.
This important member of the team, Customer Service and Data Administrator Specialist will assist with activities across the group, maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
They pride themselves on a growth mindset, progression plans, great team culture within a flourishing family based company. They are seeking long term commitment from the right candidate and someone who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo.
In return there will be potential opportunities to build a long-standing career, development and grow within the company.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and inquiries
- High level of phone etiquette
- Ability to sell over the phone not essential
- Experience on live chat not essential
- Booking appointments and data management
- Qualifying leads
- High level of Microsoft, Word, Powerpoint
- High level of Quick books Accounting software
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Quoting over the phone
- Creating proposals
- Managing Social Media accounts and online presence not essential
- General admin duties
- Superior time management
- Maintaining high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and exceptionally organised
- Contribute to efforts of other staff in office to achieve team objectives
- Hold a positive friendly attitude.
- Professional and presentable demeanour.
- Numerical – strong alpha and numeric keyboard skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision
- Preparing and formatting documents as necessary
- Assist sales staff as required
This role will be based on the north side of Brisbane. 4 Days a week, flexible hours for the right candidate.
To apply please connect below.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today