About the Job or Project
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
Some of the specialisms we look for in our strategy team are: Generalists Digital, CX and Marketing Automation Strategy.
- Develop customer centred experience strategies identifying key opportunities across the customer lifecycle
- Develop customer journeys which map out customers’ needs, motivations and touchpoints
- Desk based and primary customer research to generate insights and observations
- Develop multi channel communication journeys using behavioural science and personalisation tactics
- Define personalisation and optimisation test and learn programs
- Provide considered and researched perspectives on business, cultural and market trends to clients
- Develop product strategy including feature identification and prioritisation. Create multi year product roadmaps
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- Ability to lead, inspire, and positively influence others
- Ability to foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients’ businesses
- Experience with CRM strategies and customer journey mapping
- Proven ability to deliver digital strategies
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills and Services
AKQA is trusted to collaborate with many of the world’s most respected organisations, families and institutions. At the same time, we are fortunate to receive notable recognition for the influence of our work and its ability to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Our consistent track record of results achieved for clients have set our firm apart. Many of our team joined AKQA inspired by the potential expressed in our purpose. At the same time our founding values guide our work and the philosophy of our firm.
We also know it’s only when our intentions, actions and behaviours consistently align with our purpose that we have employees and clients who recommend us and work that contributes to society.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance Generalist Strategists. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today