Digital, Data & eComm Consultants
About the Job or Project
Arktic Fox is a boutique advisory and training organisation, working with some of the biggest brands in Australia and some global clients as well (in retail | consumer goods | NFP and more). We are seeking a freelance consultant or two to support us on a variety of strategic projects.
Our projects vary in nature all of the time – we are looking for consultants who can join our bench and actively work on an array of different client problems all centred around digital and eCommerce.
We are looking for people who have a real passion and flair digital. People who love to geek out on data and desktop research and enjoy a fast paced environment and working on an array of big client challenges.
Typically consultants are working on projects that are centred around:
- eCommerce strategy
- Digital Marketing strategy
- marTech strategy
- Customer data strategy & audience utilisation
- Development of training to educate teams on digital and eCommerce
Please note a lot of our projects are not about tactical improvements they are looking at strategy over a longer period of time for an enterprise as a whole or for a marketing and or eCommerce function.
As a freelance consultant the type of work you would be doing includes;
- Undertaking an array of different research and analysis activities to support strategy creation for our clients – this includes;
- Undertaking analysis of website behaviour, social behaviour and more
- Undertaking desktop research for the purposes of benchmarking & trend assessment
- Developing interview guides and undertaking interviews to help assess clients current state
- Development of and supporting the facilitation of client workshops
- Development and support of client strategy packs and recommendations (in powerpoint)
- Develop and support the development of training programs for our clients across various topics digital | personalisation on the basis of research | best practice.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the nature of freelance consulting work – understands that at times there will be one or a couple of projects on the go and other times there may not be a project to pick up
- Someone who has flexibility across the week to be able to attend client meetings and internal meetings where required.
- Someone who brings a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in digital and eCommerce – ideally some varied experience across channels. Skills and experience in customer data and marTech are also of keen interest
- Someone who has strong skills and an interest in analysis and desktop research
- Understands and has an appreciation of client service
- Is efficient and can recommend best practice strategies and approaches
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is willing to flex and adapt ongoing based on changing needs
- Has availability over a minimum of 4 days a week during work hours
- Has enough flexibility to flex their start time and finish time on occasion to attend client meetings or workshops or meet client needs.
- A genuine interest and passion in digital and eCommerce
- Up to $700 – $950+ GST a day (7.5 hour day) dependant on experience
- Ideally you will be based in Melbourne, but not essential
- Candidates must have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
What is on offer
- Ability to work with a small very bright team
- The ability to work with some of the biggest and best brands in the country
About Arktic Fox
Arktic Fox was founded by Teresa Sperti, a commercial and digital leader, who has held senior positions with World Vision, Officeworks, Coles and realestateVIEW.com.au, leading transformation and growth initiatives.
Throughout her time leading transformation and growth efforts, she realised that whilst many organisations desire to evolve, they struggle to make the leap. Being at the coal face and working through challenges across various industries, she saw an opportunity to create an advisory service and training company to partner with organisations to embed new capabilities, drive sustainable growth and achieve business outcomes.
So why Arktic Fox? This incredible creature embodies transformation and change. In recent times, the Arktic Fox has faced increasing competition for food and has had to find new ways to survive (including befriending his former enemy the polar bear). He also changes his physical appearance to adapt to his surrounds — his coat in winter is white and blue and in summer brown and grey. He accurately embodies who we are and what we do and so the fox was born.
How to Apply
Please ensure you include a cover letter as part of your application outlining why you believe you would be our perfect candidate and outlining your rates.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today