About the business
Specialising in the tourism space, Studio Untitled works with some of Australia’s largest destinations and tourist attractions across all things design – from social marketing, magazines and print, to 2000+ page online platforms.
With a data-driven methodology, our work leads to increased customer engagement, higher brand awareness and ultimately, more revenue for our clients.
About the role
Working remote and reporting to the creative director, you will be responsible for your own set of projects and clients – turning conceptual brand and marketing ideas into realities. Being able to think creatively is critical.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible work hours.
- 6 month contract, potential to lead to full time for the right fit.
Skills and experience
- Various graphic design – including, but not limited to logos, stationary, email marketing, promotional artwork (in-line with brief and brand guidelines)
- Social media content creation – asset creation, caption writing
- General admin responsibilities
- Consult with clients to discuss project amendments and briefs
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Planning concepts with team by studying relevant information and materials.
- Complete tasks within allocated timeframes with times recorded and logged in designated system
- Ability to work off-site with remote communication such as Slack and Skype
- Attend in-person team meetings when required
- Job will initially be working from home, transitioning to office as of January 2022. Fortitude Valley location.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today