Digital Graphic Designer
You live and breathe all things beauty, fashion, lifestyle and wellness and stay on top of trends by devouring the latest glossies and trawling social media.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, opinionated and effervescent beauty junkies with an eye of detail and great attention to detail.
Digital Graphic Designer
The ideal candidate will possess a tertiary education and at least two years’ experience preferably in the beauty, fashion and lifestyle space.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative and an effervescent addition to a small but growing team.
The position will involve creating assets for the company’s various digital channels, everything from social media content to EDM’s, POS and digital assets for our luxe online store.
A bit more about you:
- Have a strong portfolio
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to get things done
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and can multitask like a Virgo
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Shopify and Klaviyo will be advantageous
- Are keen to work on a variety of projects across various channels
A bit more about the role:
- Produce EDMs, website banners, sourcing on-brand stock images
- Social media content and asset creation (paid and owned)
- Design concepts and creative designs for packaging, branded assets such as boxes, promotional bags and POS
- Photography skills are essential for this position as you will be in charge of taking product image shots creating a library of owned images for onsite
- Experience in Klaviyo and Shopify will be advantageous
- Your role is not limited to the above and will include a wide variety of other duties
This position will be based on the Gold Coast working closely with the Creative Director and Content Editor. This role would best suit someone who is able to pivot quickly depending on what the day looks like. Whilst we would ideally prefer someone based in QLD, we are open to an interstate candidate.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV, portfolio, hourly/daily rate expectations and preferred days below– only successful applicants will be contacted.
You must be set up as a freelance/contractor with your own laptop and ABN number. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today