Digital Marketer & Social Media Co-ordinator
About the Job or Project
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build your skillset in the ever-changing world of digital marketing, then this is it! We need someone who can commit 2 – 3 days per week or 16 – 24 hours. You’ll be working closely with our account managers and internal team while collaborating on ideas/marketing strategies that will ultimately help us achieve client goals across various industries including hospitality & small business environments.
This job can be done remotely, though if you are Brisbane based that would be an added bonus. We frequently have team outings and social events we’d love to have you along to.
- Preparing social media calendars, including selection of click-worthy images (supplied) and creating genuinely engaging captions that are on-brand for our individual clients
- Setting up and running social media ads
- Analysing monthly reports, and making suggestions to improve performance
- Identifying timely opportunities for our clients to leverage across their online platforms
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- You love working with small business, especially hospitality and venues that like to be a little tongue-in-cheek
- You have an in-depth understanding of Business Manager & Ads Manager
- You’re a whiz when it comes to generating snappy, engaging captions
- You can look at a social media calendar as a whole, and part of a larger strategy
Not mandatory, but it would be incredible if you had skills with
- Google Ads
- The Adobe Suite
Required Skills and Services
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.