Digital Marketing Assistant + PA.
Sherrie Storor is a mentor, speaker, educator, keynote speaker and real estate agent who works with real estate agents to help them build their best life and leverage their real estate career to achieve your dreams. She achieves this through her 1:1 coaching program, coaching groups, VIP events, national industry events, her social media channels, podcast, and online school.
About the position:
- Whether you are still at university studying or have recently completed a Marketing Degree or equivalent, we have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and super-organised Digital Marketing Assistant to join the ‘A-Team’ in a part-time (initially) capacity of approximately 30 hours per week. The days and times can be flexible if required to work around studies.
- There is room for career advancement for the right candidate who shows reliability, competence, and the ability to contribute positively to the team and the business.
- This is an exciting and multifaceted role, best suited for an all-rounder.
- Reporting directly to Sherrie Storor you will help with the execution of marketing activity across the various digital marketing channels, sales functions within the business, as well as providing vital administrative support
- This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to several key business areas and further develop your skillset.
Some of your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the production of marketing materials and managing consistent messaging and styles for our brand, across a wide array of applications including, print, digital, social, and merchandise.
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creative and technical content across different mediums
- Managing outside agencies and vendors (design firms, digital agencies, photographers, videographers, and print vendors).
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Assisting in creating meaningful and engaging stories on social media.
- Interacting with social media followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages.
- Uploading videos to our Vimeo and YouTube accounts.
- Create and distribute communications to clients via email and online channels
- Creation of new website material and helping manage the site.
- Monitor and optimise Google Adwords and online marketing strategies.
- Identify opportunities to strategically improve brand awareness and lead generation.
- Generate, analyse, and deliver ad hoc and month-end data reports.
- Support Sherrie Storor’s business development activities, including but not limited to, researching, scheduling meetings and events, and preparing branded presentations.
- Coordinating and participating in team meetings.
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to the website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client and property information is accurate.
- Reconcile and action invoices and expenses as necessary.
- Customer service – Helps solves customers problems on the same day.
- Assists at events.
- Helps coordinate events.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- 1-4 years experience in a similar role (desired)
- Recent and relevant experience demonstrating skills in a similar transferrable role (preferably within residential real estate).
- Marketing qualification (desired).
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe InDesign skills (highly desirable)
- Demonstratable Photography/Videography skills for social media.
- Demonstratable skills with MS Office, marketing software, and online applications such as CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc. (desired)
- Demonstratable graphic design skills with Wix, Shopify, photoshop and video editing software (desired).
- A thorough understanding of social media, including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to quality, detail, results and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and judgment
- A strong interest in upskilling and further developing your professional skillset
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive and proactive approach to team-based initiatives.
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Know and be on top of the latest trends and digital/ print marketing.
- Exciting role with the opportunity to learn new skills and develop your existing marketing skills & abilities.
- Flexible working days and hours within a permanent part-time role.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity for increased work hours and career growth.
This job advertisement has expired.