Digital Marketing Coordinator/s
About the Job or Project
We are looking for one – or two – Digital Marketing Coordinators who will work collaboratively with the broader marketing team and other Digital Marketing Coordinator, Account Manager, PR team and Managing Director and is responsible for both leading and developing social and digitally driven content across key strategies.
There is plenty to keep you busy! The work is there if you want it! Choose whether you work freelance contract, part time or full time. While we prefer you to join the team in-house, we are open to remote working for the right person/s.
It is essential in this role to be a confident business leader as well as a passionate social media aficionado. Being part of a small dynamic team of marketers and creatives this position plays a critical role in aligning creative direction with our clients strategic goals.
The position will require you to be highly focused and motivated with a love of all things content and creativity when positioning our brands on social media. It is essential to have critical creative flair combined with clever thinking. Being nimble is vital with an ability to spot trends across a variety of channels and apply proven methods for maximum performance for client strategies.
Your role will be varied, and no doubt evolve over time, however, the bulk of this position will see you engrossed in all marketing functions with digital content strategy, maintenance, campaign set-up, implementation, optimisation and analysis of organic content results for a variety of clients.
You will have a big-picture view that balances creativity, strategic acumen and data as that’s where we believe the magic happens.
- Drive social and digital content outcomes for clients and the agency
- eDM and content creation
- Email workflows and lead funnels
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Jointly oversee client portfolio
- Participate in driving best practice digital marketing
- Implementation of content strategy and team oversight in execution of strategies across all channels
- Updating senior leadership and clients on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns and client activities
How a typical day may look:
- Manage and coordinate content and liaise with team
- Lead the creation of content
- eDM preparation, database management
- Client liaison and account management (in collaboration)
- Collaboration with third party partners with media organisations and agencies
- Brainstorm ideas for new content
- Coordinate with the team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor performance and traction of client content strategies
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure for the agency and clients
Ideal Applicant or Experience
This is you…
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgement, discretion and diplomacy across all engagements
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production and campaign channels.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Be a part of great tight knit team
- Play a pivotal role as we continue to expand and shape our organisation culture and future
- Flexible working program
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business
- Many opportunities for professional growth and development for the right individuals
About Revolution Creative
We are an integrated agency on a dynamic scale, our team of expert marketers,
strategists, designers, developers, producers, creators and innovators are big
thinkers and clever strategists that thrive on creative thinking and intuitive ideas to
deliver results that have impact. Join the revolution!
How to Apply
If this sounds like something you are interested in, don’t be shy, introduce yourself below with your cover letter & resume/portfolio.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today