Digital Media Specialist
P4 Group – Brisbane office
While we are ideally looking to fill this position full time, we are open to a freelance contract between now and Christmas.
Start Date is ASAP
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a superstar Digital Media Specialist to join the Digital team at our dynamic national agency, working from our HQ in Brisbane.
So, who is our dream team member for this role? We’re looking for someone with a strong background and proven experience across Paid Digital Media and proven experience delivering results within an agency environment. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are an integrated Marketing and Communications agency with an ever-growing digital team that is at the forefront of our business. With a reputation for having the best working culture on earth and an open-plan, collaborative office space that encourage creativity and high performance.
The successful applicant will have a passion for all things digital marketing, with a strong focus on performance media, to join our dynamic team as we embark on our next phase of growth.
- Work within a client team to develop and implement digital media campaigns as part of integrated communication strategies that deliver and innovate.
- Lead, manage and execute multiple client briefs from across various sectors, including Government, corporate and lifestyle.
- Collaborate with colleagues across discipline teams on integrated accounts to facilitate seamless project delivery.
- Mentor and work with agency team members to educate them on the digital media landscape and build the agencies overall knowledge and competency in this space.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, strategic thinking and problem solving in relation to client projects.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- 5 years’ experience working on digital media campaigns within an agency.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Hands on experience successfully planning, implementing, optimising and reporting on digital media campaigns that utilise Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager is essential.
- Be able to showcase your experience achieving strong ROAS for clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Tag Manager is essential (hands on experience will be highly regarded).
- Experience working on campaigns with other digital publishers and platforms such as LinkedIn Ads, Snap Ads, Online Video, Display, Programmatic Buying Tools will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience using online measurement such as Google Analytics.
- A data-driven results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent people skills.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today