Digital Project Manager
Freelancing Gems is proud to partner with Brisbane Economic Development Agency (BEDA) in searching for a Digital Project Manager for this 10 month contract.
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for project managing the Sitecore CMS upgrade (enterprise level) and redesign and rebuild of Brisbane Economic Development Agency (BEDA) web properties to ensure that the project proceeds on time, on budget and leads to successful implementation into live production.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will kick-off and manage the tender process to select the preferred development and implementation provider. Once appointed, you will work collaboratively to formulate your project plan, with the scope, milestones, deliverables, and timeframe clearly defined. Once endorsed by the business, you will move into delivery mode.
Brisbane’s future economic prosperity is in our hands and being part of the team requires passion for Brisbane and a commitment to making it a better place. Central to achieving this is our Core Values, a set of behaviours and values that guides us to operate at our best.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Manage the tender process to select the preferred development and implementation provider in line with BEDA requirements.
- Effectively project manage the Sitecore CMS upgrade and redesign and rebuild the BEDA web properties, utilising the approved BEDA internal project management framework.
- Analyse end-to-end project requirements and prepare budget, milestone schedule, project success factors, stakeholder management plan, and testing plan.
- Track and report on the associated risks, issues and dependencies of the project plan.
- Comply with organisational project policies and procedures.
- Lead and organise the project management activities outlined in the project plan and deliver against schedule, success factors, milestones, and budget.
- Bring together the project team, including internal and external stakeholders, lead project meetings and provide support and advice on all project management related activities.
- Liaise with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project, establishing strong collaborative working relationships both internally and externally, at all levels of the business, to achieve completion of the project.
- Be the hub of knowledge and source of truth for a project; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues, and seeing the big picture.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Project Management, or equivalent experience.
- Recognised qualifications in project management, principles, and technologies.
- Experience of defining, initiating, managing, and successfully delivering IT projects with conflicting deadlines, within a complex environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering digital projects, in particular an enterprise level CMS (Sitecore CMS preferred) and Website redevelopment, utilising an enterprise level CMS.
- Experience in managing external vendors and suppliers.
- Extensive experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and respond positively to suggestions and feedback.
- Well-organised and calm under pressure.
- Robust problem-solving skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, communication and motivating high performing teams highly regarded.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today