Events & Sponsorship
About the Job or Project
SCAQ is looking for an experienced events and sponsorship coordinator to support our small team with the delivery of two large signature events – our Annual Awards Night (November 2023) and our Annual Conference (March 2024).
The events are a much anticipated feature of the SCAQ calendar and, well, they have grown and we need a little help.
We are looking for an experienced person who can just jump right into the project but also someone who is prepared to roll the sleeves up – it is a hands-on role.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- you can work remotely but could drop into see us in the office (City) every once in a while and if needed
- you just know what to do to acquire event sponsors
- you love producing great events
- you can work with a very small team
- while you are experienced, you are happy to provide ideas and also take direction
- you can commit to around 8 hours per week but can do a little more as we get closer to the event (you know what these events can be like!)
- you have an ABN and enjoy project roles
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- remote working
- great team
- fun projects!
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today