Bookeze Bookkeeping are a small, yet fast growing bookkeeping firm based in Pottsville, NSW. We specialise in providing cloud-based solutions to our clients Australia wide, offering bookkeeping, payroll, BAS and Business Advisory services. We have been experiencing significant growth, and as such we are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our team.
About the role
Being a family owned business, we understand the importance of work-life balance. The position being offered will be a flexible work from home position, however the successful applicant may be required to work on site within the Tweed/Byron area from time to time. The role will initially be on a casual basis, with a view to full time to the right candidate.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Invoice Creation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll Processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month End Reporting and Reconciliations
- BAS/IAS Preparation
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping or accounting position (essential)
- Have a thorough understanding of double entry accounting principles
- Display exceptional attention to detail
- Be deadline driven and have an ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be highly organised and have an ability to multitask
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Have experience in using Quickbooks Online, Xero and MYOB
- Have experience in using third party apps and their integration with accounting programs. Examples of such third party apps include Hubdoc, Receipt Bank, Kounta, Shopify, Stripe, Square, Tradify, Ascora, T-Sheets, Unleashed.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position then please submit your resume and covering letter below
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today