Freelance Account Executive
Freelancing Gems has partnered with LADbible Australia to find a Freelance Account Executive, 5 days a week for six months in either their Melbourne or Sydney office.
Job title: Freelance Account Executive
Department: Projects & Product Team
Location: Sydney OR Melbourne, Australia (Hybrid: Working In Office/Remote)
Reports to: Projects & Product Director
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
Working in our Projects and Product team, the Account Executive’s role is to oversee the delivery of brand- funded campaigns on LADbible group for clients like, Amazon Prime Video, V Energy, Menulog, Universal Pictures, Lynx.
Ideally, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar agency or brand-direct role, the candidate must have an ability to adapt and an appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to demonstrate essential project management skills including client servicing, budgeting, building timelines, documenting, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software (i.e. Trello, G Suite).
Ideally we would love this individual to join our team for a minimum of 3 days a week with an option of working full time. At this stage we are operating in a hybrid manner both in-office and working from home however this is flexible based on future conversations.
The Account Executive must have sound experience and a track record of success delivering content and digital projects. They should have a good eye for detail even when working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
The Account Executive must expertly handle client expectations and be proactive with communications which concern campaign deliverables. In doing so, they must project a positive, proactive image to the client to support the Sales team in relationship-building and project maintenance. They should be looking for the thrill of working in a fast-growing company where the opportunities are boundless.
Full Skills Requirement Overview Client Relationship:
- ability to develop a strong and constructive relationship with the client based on honesty and
- manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverable; pre-empt and resolve issues
- experience in project delivery of content campaigns and web builds, with ability to quickly adapt to different
- draft meeting agendas and other organisational written
- natural inclination for analytics with knowledge of data software, running and building
- always demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s
- timely delivery of reports and campaign
- a keen eye for data; ability to optimise and improve for benefit of optimum campaign
- creation and maintenance of project timing plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all
- ability to take a brief from client and draft creative brief for internal
- provide clear project management in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management).
Presentation and Communication Skills:
- demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other account staff when
- to keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- to support account team on accurate invoicing of all
- to manage a well organised system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of
- champion you and your team’s
- capture learnings, provide solutions and offer
- to undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as may be
- the ability to perform under stress with tight
- to be an ambassador for the business at all
- demonstrate positivity, energy and enthusiasm for all aspects of the
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today