Freelance Data and Insights Analyst
Freelancing Gems has partnered with LADbible Australia to find a Freelance Data and Insights Analyst, 2-3 days a week for 6 months in either their Melbourne or Sydney office.
Job title: Freelance Data and Insights Analyst Department: Projects and Product Team Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Twitter, YouTube and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
LADbible Australia’s team is expanding and we’re now looking to recruit a brilliant Freelance Data and Insights Analyst to work with us in our Sydney office (a combination of in office/hybrid working).
This exciting new role will be responsible for the data, research and insights that informs the recommendations and advice we provide for our long-term clients. The successful candidate will be using both primary and secondary sources to better understand these client audiences and how we can recommend the best social content solutions and learnings for them. They will also be able to communicate and work effectively with internal teams to uncover insights that could help us reach our commercial and editorial objectives. This individual will dominantly support the production of insightful reporting across weekly, fortnightly, monthly as well as quarterly periods to the inclusion of manual data scraping.
- Work with project and content teams to ensure that we are accurately reporting how channels and content are performing. Provide insights and data analytics for our primary evergreen clients in a way that’s concise and
- Be the go to person for data and insights for anyone in the APAC
- Provide suggestions and recommendations tools, services, and new ways of working that help us grow and improve social reporting and
- Ensuring all communications about data and insights of our audiences are up to date and correctly communicated with the relevant
- Work on bigger research projects for these long-term clients when required to feed into analytical reports that provide
- Support smaller ad hoc research for different internal teams and external clients dependent upon work loads of the current long-term
- Currently working at a junior to mid-senior level with a growing understanding of social analytics and
- Experience working in media, either at a media owner or agency – or with other media experience linked to a social media analytics and data
- Familiarity with relevant social tools like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok business managers and Google’s Marketing suite
- Experience with social listening techniques or platforms like Brandwatch & Listenfirst
- Willingness to listen and learn from the team around you
- Eagerness to up-skill and learn new online platforms and applications
- Problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills when turning data into relatable insights as opposed to just presenting raw data
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced role
- An interest in keeping on top of industry trends across social, data and research
Founded in 2012, LADbible Group is redefining entertainment and news for a social generation. Our global community engages with our content–spanning editorial, video, documentary and live – billions of times each and every month. Using all major platforms, we’ve rapidly risen to become one of the web’s most prominent social video publishers.
Our brands include LADbible, UNILAD, SPORTbible, Tyla, branded content agency Joyride, and licensing arm CONTENTbible. Whether by simply putting a smile on someone’s face with a funny video or by engaging our audience in social issues important to them, we strive to make a positive difference.
LADbible Group has become a way of life for fans around the world. We provide news, entertainment, and community to a global audience of young people. Our mission is straightforward: to deliver content that our audience love.
We don’t think youth audiences are hard to reach, you just have to tell them the stories they care about and amplify the ones they tell you.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
This job advertisement has expired.