Freelance Design Assistant
Our innovative Design Tribe is looking for a superstar Freelance Design Assistant to join their Tribe!
CAMILLA has expanded overseas and at the same time have expanded our stunning product offering which now boasts apparel, knitwear, children’s wear, swimwear and accessories! Our Design Tribe is now looking for a Freelance Design Assistant to help them produce amazing creations for seasons to come. You will work closely on our collections with the assistance of a Designer, Garment Technician, Pattern-maker and the Buying Team.
So, what will our Design Assistant be doing?
- Using the creative suite to do tech drawings, tech packs and mocks ups for future seasons
- Create mood and trend boards with on-brand inspiration
- Work closely with the surrounding tribes – prints and textiles, pattern making and buying
- Use our PLM system to make sure all products are up to date and ready to pass over to Buying
- Liaise and maintain relationships with multiple suppliers
- Keep in line with the Design critical path
- Using the PLM system to create tech packs & master sheets
- Working closely with suppliers on beading template development
- Working closely with suppliers and internal graphics team members on the development of placement print artworks
What will you need to do the job?
- Excellent adobe suite skills (illustrator and photoshop predominantly)
- Thorough understanding of print design and the CAMILLA aesthetic
- High attention to detail
- A positive attitude and an adventurous spirit
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
What are the perks of working for CAMILLA?
- We focus on our tribe’s Health and Wellbeing which includes yoga, a focus on mental health, meditation and personal training
- Beautiful Head Quarters, our CAMILLA Villa in Alexandria
- An employee assistance program offering confidential counselling and coaching support
- We offer generous staff discounts
- Personal and professional development
- Involvement in philanthropic initiatives
- We have a pup (or animal of choice) friendly office!
If you are our next Freelance Design Assistant, float on over and apply now!
With love xx
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today