Freelance Marketing Manager
About the Job or Project
Resource Hub Consulting is a pioneering, female-led waste management consultancy based in Brisbane with a passion for solving our clients’ waste challenges and helping them navigate the complexities of the resource recovery sector. We support waste operators and LGAs across Australia to help them become more financially and operationally effective and comply with waste levy and auditing regulations.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and creative Marketing Freelancer to run our marketing function. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a unique, female-led organisation that is revolutionising the waste management industry.
As our outsourced Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and executing our marketing strategies, increasing brand awareness, and driving business growth. You will collaborate closely with our team, and clients to create compelling marketing campaigns, content, and initiatives that showcase our expertise and services in the waste management industry and either “do-the-doing” yourself or outsource parts of the process to your trusted partners or team.
What we need:
- Development and implementation a comprehensive marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, drive customer engagement and support business objectives.
- Management and optimisation of the company’s online presence, including website, social media, blog, and email marketing campaigns (newsletter).
- Creation of high-quality, engaging, and informative content for various marketing channels, such as whitepapers, case studies, press releases, and thought leadership articles.
- Collaboration with the consulting team to design and execute lead generation campaigns, track KPIs, and measure ROI.
- Monitoring and analysis of industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and refine marketing strategies.
- Plan and execute events, webinars, and speaking engagements to promote the Founder’s brand and expertise as well as the company’s services and expertise in the waste management industry.
- Development and management of marketing budgets, resources, and timelines to ensure the timely and efficient execution of marketing initiatives.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the waste management, environmental, or consulting industries.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in content creation and storytelling.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and platforms, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and CRM systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for sustainability and environmental issues, particularly waste management.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
This work can be delivered from anywhere at anytime for an organisation that is female-founded and led, that provides complete workplace flexibility for it’s team of women and is a innovator in the waste management industry.
About Resource Hub
Experts in effective waste operation and regulatory compliance, with a passion for helping our clients do better business.
Resource Hub began in 2019 with the intent of supporting Waste and Waste Conscious organisations from a holistic operational perspective – with 30+ years waste and resource recovery experience across the team! Enhancing performance through best practice in holistic resource recovery operations, Leading State and Federal regulatory compliance across the waste industry and Delivering tailored education for waste facilities and waste-conscious retailers is our primary objective.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please reach out by email to email@example.com or give their HR partner Jaz a call to discuss on 0412730319
This job advertisement has expired.