Generalist Human Relations
About the Job or Project
Fizz Kidz is an innovative, creative and fast growing kids entertainment and educational company. We are passionate about providing hands-on, engaging and seriously fun programs to children all over Melbourne. Our team is friendly, enthusiastic and passionate about what we do.
This role is to support the continual growth of the Fizz Kidz team. In this role, you are responsible for managing the employee lifecycle, team learning and development and organisational change management. You will work closely with the Fizz Kidz director and leadership team.
Casual work, 6 – 12 hours a per week with opportunity to grow
The key responsibilities include:
- Performance management process development and implementation
- Management of workplace conflict and dispute resolution
- Overseeing annual performance review reporting
- Provision of support and advise around managing difficult situation across all Fizz Kidz sites
Learning and development
- Designing, developing and implementing training packages (training, tools, resources) to support managers and facilitators to build skills and abilities.
- Provide process support in induction and OnBoarding new employees.
- Co-ordinating the sourcing and implementation of individual professional training
- Educate and train Managers and employees on various topics, including performance management processes, progressive disciplinary processes, and related programs
Recruitment and OnBoarding
- Manage all recruitment functions relating to the employment lifecycle (job advertising, attracting and maintaining talent, developing position descriptions)
- Analyse, forecast and plan for workforce employment needs
- Prepare and distribute employment offers and manage employment contracts
- Support around creative ways to attract talent and proactive recruitment around busy periods
- Develop systems to ensure up to date employee files are maintained
- Report on and maintain workforce wellbeing and safety hazards by identification of risk and risk control
- Report on and maintain compliance standards
- Oversee the operational structure of the company and provide operational advice based on future strategic planning
- Oversee and support job description realignments
The ideal candidate will:
- Has a passion for start-up culture and supporting the rapid growth of a thriving company
- Has friendly, positive, collaborative and consultative style
- Degree qualification in Human Resources or other relevant fields, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated problem solving experience, the ability to manage competing demands and meet challenging deadlines.
- Knowledge around Victorian employment standards and entitlements and the ability to apply this knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in delivering innovative, practical initiatives driven by strategic direction
- Well-developed interpersonal, consulting, coaching, and negotiating skills including the ability to liaise and provide advice to management and staff at all levels.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We’re looking for a person who will bring positivity to their work, is passionate about growth, recruitment and would like to be an integral team member within an enthusiastic and bubbly company.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate.
Required Skills and Services
About Fizz Kidz
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.