Graduate Marketing Assistant
The Good Studio is looking for a graduate marketing assistant. This is a remote role, however for onboarding and the initial planning it would be preferred if you could work from The Good Studio in Caloundra.
After this initial work, the ongoing work would be approximately 4-8 hours a week or 16-32 hours per month. Ongoing work could be done in your own time from home or anywhere. We’re flexible and will find a win-win situation for the right candidate and The Good Studio.
We’re looking for someone who uses social media regularly, including IG, LinkedIn and possibly TikTok. It’s important you understand the brand and marketing industry, current news, events and trends. You need to and know what content connects and why. We need someone who’s organised, gets sh*t done and has a high attention to detail.
Writing skills are a must! As is the ability to think creatively and outside of the box! Don’t worry, you won’t be asked to do this on day one, you’ll be supported and nurtured to come up with good ideas. You just need to have an appetite for creativity and results.
- Content ideation in collaboration with Brand Strategist
- Social strategy in collaboration with Brand Strategist
- Email news planning in collaboration with Brand Strategist
- Email news scheduling and send
- Writing social posts and creating stories
- Social media planning and scheduling
- Selecting podcast reels
- Being a good bloody person
Who’s The Good Studio?
The Good Studio is the Sunshine Coast’s only boutique brand and digital studio. Our mission is to help purpose-minded businesses transition and get more customers with the development of brand strategy, brand identity design, websites and marketing. Oh and we don’t do boring, the brands we build are legendary at standing-out, connecting with customers, and positioning the brands we work with as the go-to.
Hourly rate as a subcontractor, to be established based on experience and expertise.
How to apply
- A cover letter;
- Your resume; and
- Samples of writing your most proud of, this may be:
- Your Instagram profile that shows off your captions;
- A blog or articles you’ve written;
- Your portfolio;
- A few samples of some fun non commercial work;
- Or, a well written (read: fun) explanation as to why you have none of the above.
This job advertisement has expired.