About the Job or Project
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our expanding team. We love people who love what they do, push boundaries and strive for personal excellence. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat with you!
We currently have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the Pawfect Pals marketing team 1 – 2 days per week. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, and working alongside the Pawfect Pals marketing team, you will manage all aspects of Graphic Design, including, but not limited to the following:
- Online advertising content (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Creating graphic artwork for social media posts
- Collaborating with the marketing team to plan out design briefs & campaign ideas
- Executing creative briefs
- Production of quality artwork in line with project, budget and timeframe requirements
- Developing digital designs (EDMs, web banners, websites, digital assets)
- Creating & editing UGC ad content
- Assist with content production for social media, email marketing and website updates with the marketing and communications team
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You have an eye for detail and be able to work collaboratively as part of a high functioning team. You’re a motivated self starter and you’re able to work confidently as part of a team. You’re able to present your ideas to team members, and adapt the designs as required with the ability to take on board feedback in a positive manner.
What you need:
- Formal Graphic Design qualification (strongly desirable)
- Strong analytical ability
- To be able to handle a fast paced environment
- HTML skills and ability to build responsive emails
- Knowledge of email platforms (Klaviyo highly regarded)
- Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop) desired
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
What we offer:
- Remote work available for the right person, interstate applicants comfortable working remotely are encouraged to apply. We are based in the Gold Coast.
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working conditions that promote a healthy work life balance
- Comprehensive induction and training program
- Opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia’s fastest growing luxury dog accessories brands.
About Pawfect Pals
Pawfect Pals is a celebration of the unconditional love and friendship between dogs and their human families. To represent this, we offer products for both pups and people in the same designs! Whatever accessory you pick for your pet, you’ll be able to grab a hair ribbon or bracelet in the same style. Pretty cute, right?
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to send your resume, cover letter and examples of the content that you’ve produced (flat lays, social media advertisements, Instagram Story/video etc).
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today