About the Job or Project
We are Nutrition Warehouse – Australia’s leading and largest health and sports supplement retailer helping our customers achieve their health and fitness goals.
When we say retail doesn’t get much faster than this, we mean it. We’re forever pushing boundaries and breaking barriers in our quest to be the best in everything we do. So we’re ambitious. And we mean business.
That’s why we need the most creative, intelligent, and passionate people in our team. We’ll give you the opportunity to have your say and fulfil your own ambitions. To us, culture isn’t banners on the wall or a wad of documents on your first day. It’s eight important values that we stay true to – the essence of what makes the things we do so different.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the team, you will hit the ground running by being a proactive self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs as required
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Creating artwork to be rolled out through print and digital assets
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We are looking for someone who takes a true partnership approach and is ready to commence as soon as possible!
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for aesthetics and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of gym and/or sport supplements will be a bonus – but not essential
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
By becoming part of the Nutrition Warehouse team, you’ll gain access to an exciting range of benefits including:
- Huge discounts on ALL products | EHP Labs, Anabolix, ATP Science, X50, JS Health and more!
- Support office FLEX – working arrangements to support your work-life balance
- Access to the latest industry innovations – be at the forefront of sports nutrition science!
- Ditch the suit and tie – wear your activewear to work!
How to Apply
If this role is your next opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today