About the Job or Project
This is an exciting time to join Chiropractic Life. We are rapidly growing, changing, and evolving as a business, and as a result, we need an enthusiastic self-starter to support Chiropractic Life’s in-house brand graphic design function.
We are looking for someone to undertake brand development, expand our style guidelines and develop our suite of creative collateral.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be a graphic design gun with 5 or more years of in-house or agency-side experience. You’ll work closely with the broader marketing team to develop the campaign elements, style guidelines and collateral spanning traditional, such as flyers & posters, to digital, including eDMs, website, Social Media, infographics and video graphics.
We are offering a 3 month contract (possibility for extension), working 1-2 days per week.
- Brand design: Review the existing brand components and redesign sympathetically in line with the existing logo
- Creative Design: Develop and execute high-quality graphic designs for various marketing materials, including print and digital ads, social media content, websites, brochures, and more.
- Style Guidelines: Develop and update the style guidelines
- Campaign development: Ideate and create a visual campaign style
- Mass collateral update: update all of the existing collateral to bring them in line with the new visual style
- Templates: Build templates for key collateral within Canva, such as the Social Media toolkit and brand kit
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts
- Project Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to project timelines and ensuring all deliverables meet expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough quality checks on all design deliverables to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with an
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- A diverse portfolio showcasing expertise in branding and graphic design.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- A passion for creative design and a love for delivering exceptional results.
Required Skills and Services
About Chiropractic LIfe
At Chiropractic Life, we are a caring, dedicated team. We are full of life, have a big vision and a growth mindset.
With 50 locations, and growing across NT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, ACT and NZ, at Chiropractic Life we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of chiropractic care, that focuses on empowering our practice members in their health journey.
Our passion for living a healthy and positive lifestyle is boundless and we are all in on our mission to make the world a better place!
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your portfolio and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work are a must.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today