Head of Marketing
About the Job or Project
- Exciting career opportunity for a top marketing professional
- Join a game-changing business, revolutionising the tradie industry
- Work with a passionate, dynamic team at the top of their game
Freelancing Gems is excited to work with Tactical Tradie to connect them with a seasoned marketing professional to bring their brand to life. If you are looking for an opportunity to flex your marketing skills across all channels and lead the product launch and growth from the front, then we need to connect.
Who are you working with?
Tactical Tradie is uniting the mighty tradie tribe, rallying trade business owners, their loyal mates, and dedicated crews to stand shoulder to shoulder, supporting one another and giving back to the community. Their mission: to unlock ultimate financial freedom and wield the power of flexible lifestyles.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
Working with a passionate and dynamic team, this is an excellent freelance/part-time opportunity for a marketing professional at the top of their game with a background in coaching or e-learning. With strong project management skills, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment with the skills to lead from the front. This is an opportunity to drive the launch and growth of a revolutionary business with global ambitions.
This role is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in various roles within digital marketing, with a significant focus on social media strategy and management.
- Experience in the coaching or e-learning industry
- Proficient in utilising HubSpot for tasks such as setting up, creating workflows, and managing marketing, sales, and broader management functions.
- Proven ability to create and manage engaging campaigns and sales funnels.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEM, SEO and WordPress
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Familiar with ChatGPT
- Experience with e-learning platforms such as Thinkific, Kajabi, or Mighty Networks.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with robust project management skills.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Work from anywhere with this completely remote role
- Support from industry-leading professionals
- Flexible work schedule
About Freelancing Gems
Freelancing Gems is an intelligent jobs marketplace for female freelancers that showcases the rarest gems of talent, across ALL industries. We champion the freelancers, the consultants, the sole-traders, the small business owners and the side-hustlers by providing a digital platform for Australian employers to find and hire the best talent. The platform uses an AI-driven matching model using machine learning to immediately connect talent with suitable roles and employers to skilled, available freelancers.
We’re closing the gap on gender inequalities by improving workforce participation rates and pay parity for women. We have a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus. Not a member? Please contact Arlene at email@example.com
This job advertisement has expired.