HR Manager (12 month Maternity Leave Contract)
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver strategic, operational and tactical HR solutions and support to drive the Netball Victoria Strategic and Operational Plans.
As a solo HR generalist, the role is also responsible for the timely and accurate provision of HR service and support to all management and staff across the organisation. This includes but is not limited to; recruitment, induction, training and development, coaching and budgeting. The position also supports organisational risk management including OH&S and other workplace compliance requirements and obligations.
Ideally, you will have:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Human Resource Management – within the sporting industry will be an
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Demonstrated skills as a Human Resources Generalist.
• Knowledge and experience applying HR policies, Awards, and Workplace laws.
• Knowledge and experience with the end to end recruitment process.
• Knowledge of sporting culture and organisations at a community level will be an advantage.
• An understanding of the volunteer workforce and an ability to work within the constraints caused by the nature of that
workforce will be an advantage.
• Demonstrated strength in developing and sustaining trusted relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to plan work, meet deadlines and manage time effectively – to work autonomously and within a
• Previous experience with a HRIS (Employment Hero in particular) will be an advantage.
• Valid Working with Children Check connected to Netball Victoria.
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
• Interest and commitment to netball.
• Some knowledge and/or experience working with individuals, groups or communities from an All Abilities, multicultural
or Indigenous background will be an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you, please connect below.
You can find the full PD on the Netball Victoria website in the careers section.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today