Junior Editor/Production Assistant
We are seeking a gun freelance Junior Editor/Production Assistant who has at least two years’ experience to work in our boutique, family-owned and operated creative production house – Rollingball.
Rollingball’s core services are film and video production, and we require a junior editor to shadow and support our Senior Editing Team. The successful applicant will also be required to assist on shoots and be familiar with, and have a working knowledge of, gear and equipment required.
As well as our long form independent projects, we deliver projects and campaigns which focus on social impact and behaviour change.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Minimum two years’ experience is essential
- Ability to manage multiple client projects and deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Work with in-house Management Team and external suppliers
- Working knowledge of PremierPro
- Understanding of and proficient at keeping timesheets and reporting to the Managing Directors
Please provide your showreel as part of your application.
To apply please connect with April and Emily below.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today