Marketing and Community Specialist
Kiddo is an online platform that connects Parents to Carers for the provision of in home care (Babysitting, Nannying & NDIS Care). We do this by providing leading technology, simplifying the booking process and providing trusted and verified carers to parents. We are a fast growing, fast paced start-up – we need someone with passion, drive and the ability to move and shake as much as we do! We have built a community of over 16,000 and are passionate about making the lives of parents easier.
About the Role
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidate to assist us with our Marketing plan for the next while and drive Community engagement through Partnerships! We are headquartered in Brisbane in a gorgeous little office (pet friendly). The opportunity to work remotely is there for the right candidate and you can choose the hours you work. We are looking for the right candidate.
This exciting new role will see you joining our small but mighty team. You’ll be responsible for building our presence in the community – marketing strategies, collaborations, partnerships, driving campaigns to increase awareness and our userbase.
We value innovation and are looking for someone that value’s working in this way to really make a difference the lives of carers and families Australia wide!
This role requires a passionate team player who is hands-on and motivated to own their role within a fast-paced scale-up.
- Work with our Sales team to develop innovative marketing strategies that align to our wider growth objectives
- Oversee our PR requirements, ensuring timely campaigns are put to the market
- Develop and manage our annual marketing strategy with partners, influencers and the community
- Arrange and co-ordinate various community events and expos as required
- Manage and liaise with relevant partners and influencers ensuring agreements are in place, and marketing campaigns are within budgets
- Coordinate approvals of all campaign elements with relevant internal team members.
- Analyse, collate and report on key metrics and performance on a monthly basis and for post-campaign reports.
- Co-ordinate and manage our digital marketing requirements, including Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Overhaul our EDM templates and create monthly newsletters
- Be flexible and take the initiative to be super creative!
- Experience in digital marketing and building partnerships
- A passion for the world of partnership marketing and influencer management
- A strong understanding of community management, proactive engagement, facebook ads and google ads
- Master negotiator, relationship builder and communicator
- Creative thinker who thinks outside the box always!
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with consistent attention to detail
Experience and education
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar role or business
- As we are child focused – experience with marketing to families and the Early childhood markets would be suitable (not mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience (and results) where you have run marketing strategies in previous roles
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field i.e marketing, PR or communications
What’s on Offer
- A fast-paced and supportive start-up environment where your professional development will skyrocket
- Competitive salary with career growth opportunities
- The opportunity to be hands-on building an amazing brand as we grow nationally – then go global!
- A flexible mix of working. Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in Australia for the right candidate.
- Discounted babysitting and nannying – of course!
- Applicants are required to have full time work rights in Australia.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today