We are creative innovators that turn your luxury home, high-end renovation, or boutique commercial dream into reality. We require a Marketing Assistant role to get some flow going on our day to day marketing needs as well as project-oriented activity.
- 10+ hours a week
- Contract from now until Christmas – this may be extended if you are right for the role that follows after that
The ideal candidate is organised and autonomous with that rare capability of putting themselves in the client’s shoes and being able to see things from the outside in. You will need to be able to work simultaneously on projects and the day to day, pivot and change as needed whilst keeping your eye on the prize.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- SEO optimisation
- Auditing and updating all digital marketing avenues
- Content creation for social media and website
- Setting up client collateral in CRM system
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
What you can bring to the role:
- Are able to use Squarespace
- Experience and understanding of high end clientele
- Understand SEO
- Proven experience as a Content Creator.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
- Understand copywriting for LinkedIn engagement
- Can quickly learn new systems/software/online apps as needed
- Are happy to follow explicit instructions as necessary
- Are up to date with modern efficient ways to streamline marketing
- Are reliable and dependable
- Can manage and track your to-do list and time autonomously
- Experience with Hubspot is a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications – we are happy to have a student late in their degree
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
We are in Newstead and need someone with flexibility to come in and out of the office as needed but can work from home to complete assignments.
Send folio of work and resume with a brief cover letter stating why you are interested below.
Start immediately for the right person!
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today