Marketing / Communications Assistant
About the Job or Project
At Sepal we are all about better health outcomes.
We exist to solve the challenges of effective infant feeding for parents and health professionals.
Established as the product of choice for Australian Children’s and Maternity Hospitals we are also expanding our retail stockists. We offer better feeding outcomes to infants with our adaptable range of feeding equipment which is fully recyclable and manufactured in Victoria
There is an exciting opportunity for a part-time marketer/communicator to join our team to support the expansion of the brand. The diverse role will reach across the Sepal brand including supporting the Product Consultant with hospital and retail partnerships, digital marketing, conferences and social media. Based at our design and manufacturing facility in Keysborough, the role will start with 3 days per week with potential opportunities for expansion.
The role will involve:
- Identify and suggest best opportunities to grow the brand and audience engagement
- Monitor and respond to customer enquiries, gathering themes
- Support retail partners to coordinate brand installations and support our 3PL warehouse team with online orders
- Establish digital marketing plan including an aesthetic consistent with the new website
- Assist the team to update copy and images on the website and plan/publish/monitor communications across social media
- Provide administrative support and ongoing refinement of marketing and company documentation and procedures
- Explore opportunities for Sepal presence at conferences, baby shows and print/digital media
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if you have…
- A passion to communicate and engage
- Experience in digital marketing/communications, knowledge of Shopify, EDMs and social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- High attention to detail, organised and reliable
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptable and interested in expanding and learning new skills
- Interest in parenting and health/medical space
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Required Skills and Services
- eCommerce digital marketing
- Organic Social Media
- eDM marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Retail Strategy
Perks and Benefits
Why join us?
We have a fantastic product that we want to share with as many Australian parents as possible. Join our small welcoming team and see where the future can take you.
Immediate start available.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today