Marketing Coordinator/Sales Assistant
Viceroy Lingerie is a well-established, bespoke business importing premium lingerie, swimwear and sleepwear to supply independent retail stores across Australia. We require the right person to grow with us, commencing at 25-30 hours a week, with potential to increase in the future.
You will be working closely as part of our team, learning the ins and outs of the industry, helping us take our growing business to the next level.
Your primary activities will be:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy across our social platforms, gaining following, raising awareness for brands we represent and stores we supply to.
- Managing our social channels – creating and scheduling posts, engaging with our followers, working with influencers, our retail partners and suppliers on various marketing campaigns etc.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and bringing other creative ideas to the table
- Assisting with sales (B2B), customer support and communication.
Working from our office in Clayton South alongside our small yet dedicated team and reporting to the Sales Manager, you will require a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently when needed. To be successful in this role you must be a natural multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail.
You are a self-starter and fast learner. You enjoy doing a variety of things throughout the day and can successfully identify and juggle priorities. You are a strong team player with a solid “can do” attitude. You are creative, resourceful, digitally savvy and like figuring things out when faced with unfamiliar apps and programs. You love fashion, have a good graphic design eye and possess a commercial mindset.
A successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Sales experience, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Graphic design and video editing skills
- Proficiency in basic software (Microsoft office)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
In addition to the core requirements listed above, any of the following will be well regarded:
- PR and Branding experience.
- B2B sales experience
- Website administration skills (WordPress)
- Photography/videography skills
- Fashion or textile experience
- Lingerie sales or fitting experience
- Software – Cin7
Depending on the summary of your skills you will receive up to $32 an hour plus super and other entitlements, as well as full on the job training.
Please connect with us below with your resume including cover letter. We will ONLY consider applications supported by cover letter that specifically addresses why you would like to work for us and why you are suitable for the job.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today