Marketing & Web Design
About the Job or Project
Are you ready to unleash your creativity and technical prowess in a role that screams opportunity, growth, and fun?
As a Web and Marketing Specialist with Fallon & Co., you will play a pivotal role in our clients’ growth, working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. No two days are the same when working with us, and you’ll need to be comfortable with a manageable level of chaos and a bit of banter, as we hustle to deliver beyond our clients’ expectations.
In addition to the right attitude and commitment to our clients, your role will require:
– Front-end mastery: Showcase your proficiency in front-end web development, creating premium websites that are high in functionality and aesthetically pleasing. Ability to work with various platforms including WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace and WIX at a minimum. Coding ability is a BIG bonus.
– Responsive design expertise: Ensuring that web designs are responsive and adaptable to all devices and screen sizes, delivering an optimal user experience.
– Back-end prowess: Managing the technical aspects of websites, ensuring their smooth and seamless functionality from a back-end perspective.
– Collaborative and customer-driven: Work closely with our clients and the rest of the team to ensure web development aligns with content and marketing strategies.
– Problem-solving: Analyse and resolve complex web-related issues to maintain flawless performance, and when you don’t know the answer, work to find one!
– SEO implementation: Implement and maintain Search Engine Optimisation practices to enhance the online visibility of our website projects, being comfortable to make suggestions and monitor performance for our clients’ benefit.
– Analytically minded: We LOVE analytics and interpreting them to gain a deeper understanding to optimise our clients’ websites and marketing activities. We work with Google analytics and social media analytics to ensure the best outcome.
– Continuous learning: The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, embracing the opportunity for continuous learning and mastering various web technologies and techniques, staying at the forefront of industry advancements. The industry is moving quickly, and so are we!
– Design aptitude: The technical side of a website is one thing, and the design is the other! Proficiency in graphic design, a keen style and ability to create beautiful websites that aren’t ‘the norm’ is essential. We don’t do things by halves and want our websites to be as unique and beautiful as our clients are!
From a marketing and branding point of view, you’ll also have the following skills:
– Social media savvy: Understanding social media and its role in digital marketing is essential, as you’ll dabble in some social media assistance for certain clients.
– General marketing knowledge: A grasp of marketing principles to align web development with broader business goals will be essential. For the right personal, the role will involve other areas of marketing including social media management, email marketing, client collaboration and content creation.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We’re looking for a candidate who is not only a Web and Marketing Specialist but also an enthusiastic addition to our eclectic ‘Co’, keen to turn our clients’ vision into their reality. A little about you…
– Experience and expertise: You’ll bring a minimum of two years of web development experience to the table, along with relevant qualifications that reflect your skills.
– Design enthusiast: Your sharp eye for responsive design ensures that every pixel and every element looks and performs flawlessly across all devices.
– Driven and proactive: You thrive on learning, always seeking new challenges to upskill and grow. You’re not just a team member, you’re a catalyst for growth, eager to go above and beyond to fuel the success of both Fallon & Co. and our clients.
– Communication pro: You’re a wordsmith, with creativity to craft web content that captivates and engages audiences.
– Master multitasker: Your organisational skills are legendary. You manage multiple tasks with ease, delivering high-quality work on time, every time.
– Flexible and thrive in chaos: When project deadlines loom, you’re adaptable and a team player, ready to work beyond the 9-to-5 when needed.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
When you’re part of our ‘Co’, you’re treated like family! Perks of being a ‘Co’ include:
– Professional growth: Access to continuous learning opportunities and professional development to keep you at the cutting edge of web development.
– Flexible work environment: The option to work remotely for part of the week, with a minimum two days per week at our office. Part time or full-time hours available, with flexibility for the right person.
– Impactful projects: The chance to work on projects that make a difference for our clients and their businesses.
– Collaborative culture: Join a passionate and dynamic team that love a laugh, a bit of banter and working hard to achieve a shared vision.
About Fallon & Co
The ‘A’ symbol in Fallon & Co. means “create your reality”, and that is exactly what we do. We redefine reality for our clients, turning their business vision into tangible outcomes. We are a young, rapidly growing marketing and business development agency, where hard work, passion, collaboration, and a touch of craziness merges to push the boundaries of what’s possible for our clients.
How to Apply
If you’re reading this and we’ve lit a fire in your belly, then we want to hear from you! Send your resume/portfolio and introduce yourself with your ‘not-copied-and-pasted’ cover letter.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today