Mentor – Events, Tourism & Hospitality
About the Job or Project
Premium Graduate Placements in conjunction with the Department of Education is running an Industry Connect Program targeted at Secondary School and VET teachers who are looking to gain additional industry exposure and development. The aim of the program is to enhance teacher’s industry skills, knowledge and professional network, ultimately utilising the experience to deliver more enriching and practical classroom lessons.
As part of the overall program delivery, we are looking for industry professionals who have experience in the field of Tourism, Events & Hospitality.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to become an industry mentor please send through your resume for consideration.
- Share you experience – conducting Industry Mentoring sessions via Zoom
- Address questions, trends, and insights within your target industry
- Facilitate one on one or one to many mentoring sessions
- The content is flexible and will be determined by the mentor and participants (questions from participants will be collected prior to the mentoring sessions)
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
Benefits of becoming a mentor
- Giving back to the community
- Personal branding – subject matter expert
- Building industry connections
- Ability to tap into future work with the Department of Education
- Working hours and pay rates
- Flexible working hours – can be conducted during or after business hours
- 2 to 8 hours per week depending on the teacher availability
- Initially 5 months with a view for long term engagement
- Hourly rate ranges from $45 to $55
About Premium Graduate Placements
Premium Graduate Placements (PGP) is a dynamic career development and training organisation that equips high potential international graduates with the key ingredients – workplace training, coaching and door opening relationships that unlock their potential. By adopting innovative approaches towards career potential, PGP is developing the next generation of leaders from non-English speaking backgrounds, for the corporate, non-profit and entrepreneurial sectors, who will in turn have transformational impact on our Australian communities.
How to Apply
If you would like to know more, please submit your introduction & resume or portfolio below.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today