Who are you working for?
Wavemaker is a global media, content and technology agency. They are ranked as the #2 Media Agency in Australia and have 250+ employees nationally and in New Zealand. Wavemaker are part of GroupM and WPP; the largest media buying alliance and marketing communications group in the world. For four consecutive years Wavemaker have been rated in the top 20 ‘Best Places To Work Australia’. They boast and are recognised as having an amazing culture, a thriving workplace and clients who won’t work with anyone else!
There are two components to this role. Firstly, Wavemaker are looking for a support superstar who can manage general office duties, support the wider office team and provide executive assistance support to the Managing Director. This opportunity is for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, who is focused on streamlining processes, coordinating a high performing team and making life easier and more efficient for the Managing Director.
What’s the gig?
This role is multi-faceted and requires someone who can prioritise and be proactive in solving problems that slow down efficient ways of working. Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
● Office management, including logistics, catering, event management, social engagements.
● Coordination and project management of media events and parties with media associates
● Diary management of the Managing Director, coordination of travel, relationship management of internal and external stakeholders on their behalf
● Project management of training and development plans and ensuring training of all our staff across all platforms, tools and systems.
● Filing and paperwork management
● Involvement in media planning, supporting the teams in reporting and undertaking the rollout of training opportunities
● Organising and hosting company townhall meetings every month
● Organising and project management of staff personal celebrations e.g., birthdays, engagements etc
● Management of all on-boarding processes of new employees
● Using initiative to keep team abreast of any office updates or procedures
● Management of updating safety procedures and general office procedures
What does Wavemaker need from you?
Wavemaker is looking for a candidate that thrives in a support role and will make themselves indispensable within the team. Your attitude and energy will be vibrant and energetic to match that of the business and you will be keen to grow in your career along with the growth of the business. To succeed in this role, you will proactively bring new ways of working and ideas to the table, with the focus on improving ways of working and making the team and office run as effectively as possible. The successful candidate will understand the importance of brand reputation and keep this front of mind in all interactions internally and externally.
Ideally the candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience in a support or team coordination position and be sufficient in the Microsoft and Abode suites. Excellent verbal and written communications are a must!
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please apply now, or contact Jennifer on email@example.com for more details.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today