Paid Search Specialist
We’re Adjective Digital, Brisbane’s friendliest digital marketing agency.
We are in a growth phase and looking for an experienced Paid Search Specialist to join our team. Our team consists of a collection of fabulous freelancers and specialists in their fields that cohesively come together to make digital magic every day.
We’re looking for a Gem who loves what they do, lives, and breathes paid search from strategy to implementation and have their client’s best interest at heart.
We predominately work with fashion and beauty businesses; however, we love to help all clients, from accounting agencies to builders.
This role is approx. 1-2 days work and will suit a freelancer very well. We will pair the right client to the right applicant as client relationships are essential to our agency and what sets us apart.
What the role requires:
- Creating Paid Search strategies for the client based on their needs
- Create ad briefs for the creative and content development team
- Account management and working with the client (when required)
- In-depth keyword, website and competitor research and analysis
- Build campaigns in Google Ads or Facebook Business Manager
- Set up Facebook Pixels
- Set up Product Feeds for Facebook and Google Ads
- Copywriting for ads
- Audience creation
- Analysis of data and provide insights
- Provide reporting on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Weekly optimisation of all campaigns to ensure that they are at peak performance
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, industry regulatory requirements and new technologies and platforms
- WFH and Brisbane office mix
What’s required of you:
- Minimum 2 years experience in paid search (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads) with a proven track record
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Passion for data and analytics to drive optimisation
- Excellent understanding of audience targeting and tactics to engage users and pull them through the conversion path
- Experience optimising campaigns through levers such as placements, day-parting and geo-targeting
- Attention to detail and professional communication skills with team and clients
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Eagerness to want the best for clients and constantly working to achieve this
If this sounds like the perfect fit and you’d love to learn more, reach out today!
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today