Project Account Executive
Locations: SYD or MEL based only
*JANUARY 2022 Start*
Contract Length: 4-6 month contract (4-5 days a week)
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 120 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
What will you be doing?
Working in our Projects and Product team, the Project Account Executive’s role is to oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns on LADbible group for clients like: Amazon Prime Video, V Energy, Menulog, Universal Pictures, Lynx, Neds & Donut King.
Ideally, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar agency or brand-direct role, the candidate must have an ability to adapt and an appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to demonstrate essential project management skills including client servicing, budgeting, building timelines, documenting, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software (i.e. Trello, G Suite).
The Account Executive must have sound experience and a track record of success delivering content and digital projects. They should have a good eye for detail even when working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
The Account Executive must expertly handle client expectations and be proactive with communications which concern campaign deliverables. In doing so, they must project a positive, proactive image to the client to support the Sales team in relationship-building and project maintenance. They should be looking for the thrill of working in a fast-growing company where the opportunities are boundless.
Full Skills Requirement Overview
- ability to develop a strong and constructive relationship with the client based on honesty and trust.
- manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverable; pre-empt and resolve issues early.
- experience in project delivery of content campaigns and web builds, with ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies.
- draft meeting agendas and other organisational written materials.
- natural inclination for analytics with knowledge of data software, running and building reports.
- always demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business.
- timely delivery of reports and campaign analysis.
- a keen eye for data; ability to optimise and improve for benefit of optimum campaign performance.
- creation and maintenance of project timing plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all involved.
- ability to take a brief from client and draft creative brief for internal discussion.
- provide clear project management in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management).
Presentation and Communication Skills:
- demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other account staff when necessary.
- to keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- to support account team on accurate invoicing of all activity.
- to manage a well organised system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work.
- champion you and your team’s work.
- capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations.
- to undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required.
- the ability to perform under stress with tight deadlines.
- to be an ambassador for the business at all times.
- demonstrate positivity, energy and enthusiasm for all aspects of the role.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today