Sales Operations Assistant – Maternity Leave Contract
Colorcorp Pty Ltd is a successful digital print, signage, and fleet-branding manufacturing company providing high quality custom, wide format digital print, point of sale, vehicle wrapping as well as internal and external signage.
About the role
In the role, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team by expediting job quotes and the successful production, packaging and delivery of print work.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the sales team in liaising with customer to provide the requisite information for the Estimator, Production manager and pre-press operator.
- Ensure turnaround of estimates and feedback to the Sales team within a timely manner.
- Gather all information critical to the outcome of the job
- Review and improve processes, procedures and documentation.
- Follow Colorcorp’s Safe Operating Procedures and WHS at all times and in accordance with Colorcorp’s ISO accreditation standards (ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management, ISO 14001:2016 Environmental Management and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety) and observe expected workplace behaviours.
- Assisting the estimator with quotes.
- Assisting the project management team with the execution of installations.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Experience and knowledge in the print industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate experience of the Microsoft Office Suite & Google Sheets.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of job specifications including products suitable to produce the printed project.
- Ability to organize and prioritise with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- A working knowledge of the PACE MIS system would be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please connect below and send the following:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability and availability for the role, and
- Resume including your past experience
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today